Friday, June 8, 2018

You have goat to be kidding!

What I am about to show you did not occur at G's house...
G was, however, present and saw it with her own eyes.
G will not divulge where this occurred,* 
but perhaps you might recognize some of the participants.

"Never underestimate a woman who loves goats."

Some participants were not thrilled about participating...and might be seen hiding behind a door.

“I love you more than I love goats, and you know how I feel about goats..."   
(J. Patterson)

"A prudent man does not make the goat his gardener."   (Hungarian Proverb)
“But...that doesn't make any sense...!'
'It does if you're a goat.”   ( L. Medley)

"I liked the way the word 'goat' looked on the page, but I decided then and there
that I wanted to be a writer." (T. Obreht)


"Even goats may have starlight in their eyes." (R.W. Service)

*Disclaimer: No goats became permanent house guests during this incident.

Behold, children are a gift of the Lord.
Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment